Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is DesignsByCnC and I offer a wide variety of handmade greeting cards ranging from funny birthday cards to romantic cards as well as religious friendship. I have also added a large selection of rubber stamps in addition to my greeting cards.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
I always look forward to our family barbeque when I get to spend time with my daughters and grandson. Then we head off to our city’s annual fireworks display.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to take a trip around the United States visiting our national landmarks such as Mount Rushmore, Lincoln Memorial, The White House and The Smithsonian Museum.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I truly admire my husband of 33 years. He has always been the biggest supporter of my endeavors, as well as a wonderful father to our daughters.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano. Growing up, I had several girlfriends that knew how to play and always enjoyed listening to their recitals.
6. What are your social media sites?