Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
BeadyEyedBird. We cater to jewelry designers and lovers of handmade jewelry who are seeking jewelry components and/or custom designed jewelry incorporating distinctive beads and pendants. We specialize in natural, untreated gemstones and crystals, ethnic/exotic items, and unique, stunning items for one of a kind jewelry.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
4th of July, watching fireworks from our home overseeing the mountains and sky of Albuquerque New Mexico.
Also attending local wine and art festivals.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Greece. I haven’t been there and it looks really beautiful. I also love the food and culture there.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
Ghandi, Jane Goodall, and Mother Theresa.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Writing historical fiction. I’ve written a novel, but historical fiction seems a bit more complex and challenging.
6. What are your social media sites?
web site/blog: www.thebead.net
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sortego1/ (‘The Bead’)