Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is called AliciasFindings. I sell beaded, kumihimo jewelry and more. I use top quality findings and beads in my finished pieces. I tend to make what comes to me, but also follow trends.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
I love to enjoy a good bonfire in my backyard, roasting weenies or having s’mores!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I have always wanted to go to Scotland and Ireland. The culture there has always fascinated me,even since I was a kid. Maybe I am supposed to meet some wee folk?! I would love to see some major points of interest,but also those little hole in the wall eateries and such.
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I admire many people. My mother, brother, friends and those who face obstacles in life! There is much to admire in many different types of people.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I want to learn how to quill. I would use it in making my own cards for friends and family, plus incorporate it in my jewelry. I will eventually, but need to do some of my other projects first (knitting, punch needle, etc).
6. What are your social media sites?