Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop is named Nashba. The unique thing about it is that it is all me. Nashba is my middle name and thus all items are made by me and are usually items that I’d like to keep for myself.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
I come from St. Lucia, a beautiful little gem in the Caribbean. My favourite July activity over there is the carnival celebration. Very similar to Mardi Gras in New Orleans but on a much larger scale. Weeks of fun, fun and more fun.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
If I could travel anywhere it would be to Africa. I have always loved African fashion and it would be an honor for me to partake in the culture, fashion, food, just general way of life of the African people. (Any country in Africa would be fine with me).
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I most admire my aunt. She has no kids but took care of my siblings and I like her own when our mother went to work and then subsequently moved to the US. I will forever be grateful for her love, support and sacrifice.
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I’d love to learn to ride a motorcycle. I just think it would be a thrilling experience even though I do it just once.
6. What are your social media sites?