Contributor post by Catherine of DesignsByCnC
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
The name of my shop is Dainty Dots Boutique. I do custom vinyl and embroidery from decals to bags to clothing, and everything in between. My shop is unique because I do all personalization myself. My pieces are embroidered with a commercial embroidery machine and my vinyl is cut with a commercial vinyl plotter and applied with a commercial heat press.
2. What is your favorite July activity where you live?
You mean I have to pick just one activity?!? Tanning! I absolutely love being out in the sun doing anything that will help me get a good tan! This includes lying out by the pool, going to the beach, or out for a boat ride. A summer tan is an absolute must for me!
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to go anywhere tropical where the water is blue and the sunshine is abundant!
4. Who do you most admire in life?
I admire my parents for all of the hard work, dedication, and sacrifice they made to make sure I turned out to be the person I am today. I would be NOBODY without them!
5. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would love to be able to paint like my mother. She is so talented, but apparently that amazingly unique skill skipped my generation.
6. What are your social media sites?