Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
#LocalMarketSeries – Jessica from SummerStarsMasonJars
1. What show are you participating in? Tell us a little about it.
I am participating in MAKE. It’s going to be a small store in downtown Leominster, MA that will have all hand-made items from local people!
2. Have you been to this show before? If so what made you come back.
I have never been here before.
3. How far in advance did you prepare for this show? What do you prepare (besides items)?
It took me a couple of days to carefully choose which prints I wanted to try to sell, mat and frame them.
4. Have you picked a select few shows or are you a weekend warrior?
I have a few other shows I am doing this year although I am not certain on the dates yet but stay tuned!
5. What advice do you have for first time craft show sellers?
Don’t stress about it! They are fun and interacting with the people who are going to buy your products is great. It’s very different and rewarding for the people to be able to see your products on real life vs on-line.
6. What are your social media sites?