Contributor post by Alicia from AliciasFindings
“Recycled Bird Water Feeder” by Megha from byTheArtBug
I made this recycled bird water feeder/bath just mainly from two things: Detergent bottle and a bright-colored plastic lid.
- Any laundry detergent bottle that has a handle
- Bright colored plastic lid
1. Nicely wash and clean up your detergent bottle. Remove the label if you want.
2. Cut off the major part of the bottle leaving the handle and about 4-5 inches from base. You can also cut a bit of scalloped design on the handle.
3. Now take the lid and draw a simple flower shape and cut it, cut it from middle on the
dotted lines and push your flower on the bottle handle.
4. Secure the flower with some tape.
5. Fill your feeder/bath with water and place in a nice spot with shade.
6. Change the water regularly to maintain the freshness.
Enjoy the sweet little birdies that stop by!!
Social Media Sites
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+TheArtBug/posts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bytheartbug/