Contributor post by Michelle from EviesToolEmporium
Let’s visit artpixies home
1. What got you started decorating in the manner that you do?
When I was a freshman in college I went to a fancy dinner at the home of one of the adult sorority sponsors. It was a Christmas wonderland (she had 3 trees!) yet, tasteful and she had made so many of the items. It still inspires me today. I just wish I’d had a camera phone then.
2. Where in or outside your house do you decorate?
I decorate just about everywhere, except my husband’s office. He wants one Christmas free room.
3. When do you start decorating?
I change decorations for each holiday, and I love my thanksgiving stuff just as much so, I don’t change it until after thanksgiving dinner. Then we put up the tree and break out the Christmas CDs for singing together.
4. How does where you live influence your decorating?
I used to have a “bear-y cute” Christmas tree when I lived up north where bears were all the rage. But since moving into the southwest, I’ve moved to the red rock colors – sort of; deep red, chocolate and old gold.
5. What are your social media sites?
SketchFest: Ellen Million Graphics