Contributor post by Alicia of AliciasFindings
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop name is Belmondo Accessories. I chose that name because I’m Italian and the title means “beautiful world” in Italian. My jewelry is designed to make the world beautiful. I’m married to 30 year Air Force veteran. In addition to my leather wrap bracelets, I offer a variety of functional paracord survival bracelets to honor the service of all military veterans.
2. Where do you live and how does where you live influence your creativity?
Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I’m most influenced by good old-fashioned Midwestern work ethic and customer service. I also like to primarily use stones found on the shores of Lake Michigan as the button clasp on my wrap bracelets.
3. What is it about having your own business that you love?
The freedom to create unique artistic jewelry, and seeing my customer’s true satisfaction.
4. What is your greatest business achievement?
Selling my paracord bracelets to the entire staff at a major auto dealership.
5. How would you like to see your business evolve?
I’d love to see it develop to the point where I can donate a requiring amount to animal shelters.
6. What are your social media sites?