Contributor post by Alicia of AliciasFindings
Virtual PopUpMarket – CartoCreative
1. What is the name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
My shop name is CartoCreative and we sell geographic art prints. Each work is made by hand and is inspired by our real life travels and interests. We offer multiple size, color, and customization options.
2. Where do you live and how does where you live influence your creativity?
We recently moved to St. Catharine’s in the Niagara Region of Southern Ontario, Canada. The city definitely has a beauty and charm that influences our creativity. We are planning on opening a shop in the near future and hope to add to the city’s progressive and flourishing art scene.
3. What is it about having your own business that you love?
I have always wanted to have my own business. I love being able to create something with my own hands and share it with other people. I am a crazy workaholic, so rather than having more spare time, I have a lot less, but I like being able to work as often as I can.
4. What is your greatest business achievement?
My biggest business achievement is buying a storefront, it made the whole business seem a lot more real.
5. How would you like to see your business evolve?
I would love to keep expanding. I am always working on new products and have so many ideas. I also cannot wait until our store front is actually open to the public.
6. What are your social media sites?