Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
1. What is name of your shop and what is unique about your shop?
Blue Quail Crafts. I use old and new materials to make one of a kind handmade earrings.
2. Where do you live and how does where you live influence your creativity?
New Mexico — stunning sunsets, beautiful mountains and awesome wildflowers, so nature always has a palette to inspire me.
3. What is it about having your own business that you love?
I love the idea that something that is fun for me to create can bring a smile to someone else.
4. What is your greatest business achievement?
Making custom pieces for customers.
5. How would you like to see your business evolve?
I would love to be able to spend more time on my shop and make it a larger focus of my career.
6. What are your social media sites?