Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
Let’s travel to Turkey – Istanbul with Zeynep from BloomedFlower
1. What city do you live in? What makes it special?
I’m in a wonderful city. Istanbul Strait, one of the world’s unique beauty.
Worth seeing Istanbul Bosphorus.
2. What are several places everyone visiting your country should see?
Türkiye is a beautiful old country with an ancient history.
It is a country that is lush – celebrating 4 seasons.
Türkiye is a rapidly developing and modern country.
Also depends on tradition and is historic.
My country, the Black Sea, Mediterranean, Marmara and the Aegean Sea coast there are several.
3. How have the customs, traditions, geography, nature etc. inspired the items you create?
All yarns and fabrics that I use in my products, my country is produced.
I am inspired by the vivid colors of my country. I love the authentic and modern design
4. What are you doing this fall to drive your business in your community? Are you doing a festival or show? How do you reach out to your community?
This fall I’m new to crochet and knitting products. New scarves and neck warmers made products and doing various gloves.
In my country there is a very nice fall, I miss the smell of rain!
5. What are your social media sites?