Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
Let’s travel to Spain – Barcelona with Patricia from Divanitas
1. What city do you live in? What makes it special?
I live in Barcelona, in Catalonia, a region of Spain. And what makes it special is you can watch the sea and mountains at the same time. Also you are able to walk through a modern and cosmopolitan city!
2. What are several places everyone visiting your country should see?
Everyone should see the Mediterranean sea, beautiful mountains, great monuments as Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell.
3. How have the customs, traditions, geography, nature etc. inspired the items you create?
They are a strong inspiration to me, its forms, people, and what surrounds me made my designs part of the city where I live, cosmopolitan and modern as my city.
4. What are you doing this fall to drive your business in your community? Are you doing a festival or show? How do you reach out to your community?
I am part of the group Etsy Bcn and we have created a craft market called Fantàstic Handmade Market, a great event with designers from Barcelona.
5. What are your social media sites?