Contributor post by Michelle of EviesToolEmporium
Good afternoon! Thank you for joining us for the sixth class today. Beth from – frombeths found her love for crafting from her mom and now she shares it with her children! Beth shares with us how to make a holiday reindeer pine cone ornament.
- Materials Used
1. Pine cones from the Yard!
2. Glitter Pens in Various Colors
3. Carpet Cleaners in Various Colors
4. Little Pom Pom Balls in Various Colors
5. Sticks from Around the Yard
6. Leaves from Around the Yard
7. Googlie Eyes
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Steps 3 and 4
Time for some fun Antlers. These can be made with sticks from yard ( very rustic and cute) OR you can also use carpet cleaners and bend them in fun shapes. Then find a snug little spot on each side of your pinecone to slide them in and add a little glue.Reindeer like to be able to hear so grab some nice little leaves from the yard and walla! Reindeer Ears!
- Steps 5 and 6
- Share Your Social Media Sites
Thanks for stopping by for Beth’s holiday reindeer pine cone ornament class! Be sure to check out our full class schedule for today’s Craft Party on our main party post.